Parents & Friends Association
The St. Andrew’s Grammar School Parents and Friends Association (P&F) provides all parents with the opportunity to participate in and contribute to the large number of school-related activities taking place each year.
The aims of the St. Andrew’s Grammar School P & F are:
- The fostering of friendships and development of a support network within the St. Andrew’s Grammar School community
- To act as a conduit between the parents and the School
- To co-ordinate social occasions where parents, friends and staff of the School can join together to foster friendship
- To support the School and its aims
- To benefit our child’s education by assisting in the allocation of the funds
The P&F is not intended to be a fundraising body. Its funding is derived from parents’ annual levy (billed together with school fees), through events that may generate a profit and through other services offered.
Each year the P&F’s major outgoings are grants for the School, for which teachers, students and parents must apply.
The P&F holds a General Meeting in the School’s library a minimum of three times per annum. General Meeting dates are included in the school calendar and are promoted through the school newsletter. The Executive Committee Members are elected at the Annual General Meeting in November for the forthcoming year.
All parents are members of the Association and are more than welcome to attend any P&F Meeting.
2021 Executive Committee
President: Emmanuel Papadoulis
Secretary: Eva Nestoriadis
Treasurer: Melinda Ma
School Principal: Mrs Dawn Clements
Roles and Responsibilities
Contact the P & F
If you need to get in touch directly with the St. Andrew’s Grammar School Parents and Friends Association, feel free to email them and they will be in touch as soon as possible.Send an email now