The St. Andrew’s Grammar School Parents and Friends Association (P&F) provides all parents with the opportunity to participate in and contribute to the large number of school-related activities taking place each year.
The aims of the St. Andrew’s Grammar School P&F are:
- The fostering of friendships and development of a support network within the St. Andrew’s Grammar School community
- To act as a conduit between the parents and the School
- To co-ordinate social occasions where parents, friends and staff of the School can join together to foster friendship
- To support the School and its aims
- To benefit our child’s education by assisting in the allocation of the funds
The P&F is not intended to be a fundraising body. Its funding is derived from parents’ annual levy (billed together with school fees), through events that may generate a profit and through other services offered.
Each year the P&F’s major outgoings are grants for the School, for which teachers, students and parents must apply.
The P&F holds a General Meeting in the School’s library a minimum of three times per annum. General Meeting dates are included in the school calendar and are promoted through the school newsletter. The Executive Committee Members are elected at the Annual General Meeting in November for the forthcoming year.
All parents are members of the Association and are more than welcome to attend any P&F Meeting.
2018 Executive Committee
President: John Christopoulos
School Board Representative: Kia Skonis
Treasurer: Andy Dodhia
Secretary: Reena Shah
School Principal: Mr Craig D’cruz
For more information, the P&F can be contacted on email@example.com.