The Parents & Friends Association
The St. Andrew's Grammar Parents and Friend’s Association provides a forum that gives parents the opportunity to participate in and contribute to a wide range of school related activities.
The committee of the Association is elected at the Annual General Meeting held at the end of each year and meets on the first Tuesday of each month. The Association aims to foster and promote the welfare of St. Andrew's Grammar and to co-operate through the Principal with the School Board and any other body working towards this end.
Parents and Friend’s Association activities are diverse and include raising funds to help the School, the organisation of social functions, discussion evenings and the undertaking of numerous responsibilities to further the success of the School and foster unity between staff, parents, students and the community.
The aims and objectives of the St. Andrew’s P&F are as follows:
- To promote the Christian emphasis of the School by participation where appropriate in worship and presentation of the Christian message, and in creating a loving, caring community of faith within the School;
- To create opportunities for parents and teachers to become more closely acquainted in order to facilitate the discussion of subjects of mutual interest;
- To be available for consultation with the Principal with the object of promoting the effectiveness of the School;
- To organise social activities designed to promote the general welfare of the School.
- To promote assistance in school activities;
- To foster a close link between the School and the Greek Orthodox Churches;
- To create fellowship among the members of the association.
The St. Andrew’s Grammar P&F Association will also assist the School in other important calendar events such as church visits, the official opening of buildings, sporting events, assemblies, parent information evenings, the Part-time Greek Studies Programme and the annual School Fair.
|P&F Office Bearers||
|Mr. Anthony Michael||President|
|Mrs. Demi Karageorgiou||Treasurer|
|Mr. Damon Venoutsos||Representative|
|Ms. Rinoula Wansborough||Secretary|
|Ms. Anna Taylor||Social Events|
|Ms. Beata Nastos||Social Events|